Saturday 19 January 2013

TURKEY

                                            TURKEY SUMMER 2010. 

Me and Jae playing in the waves, haha.

Beautiful Oludeniz Beach.

Me and Jae at a funfair in Hisaronu.

Me at the beach haha.

Us out for a meal.

Coming down the slide at the Orka in Ovacik.

Us after a day at the beach.

Us at the Waterpark.

Me jumping in! Was such a good holiday :)

TURKEY APRIL 2011.
Me at Saklikent.

Market in Turkey.

Pretty flowers that hung over my balcony.

View of Fethiye and further regions from my front balcony.

Sunset view.

Tempory tattoo.

View from up a big mountain near me.

Market selling fruit and vegetables in Turkey.

My mum and the sun in the background aw.

Cow at my nan and grandad's farm.

Horse coming up near my apartmen!

Turkish meal at my nan and grandad's.

No comments:

Post a Comment