Saturday 12 January 2013

Things I want to buy. £

Well it has only just been Christmas, and my Christmas presents combined with my Christmas money that I have mostly spent, means that I have got literally everything I could have wanted. I don't neeed anything but there are a few things that throughout the next few months I would really like to buy, or dream about buying..



Baby Pink Skater Skirt -Topshop £34.
I never wear skirts, but in 2013 I want to start wearing more skirts and dresses and not just wearing leggings to parties and gatherings. This is so pretty, there are also some other colours I like that this skirt comes in: Baby blue and the classic Black!

Dip Dye Broderie Bralet  - Topshop £15.
I could probably manage without this one, since I have lots of bralets and crop tops, but I think this is really pretty and I love the dip dye effect a lot. I thought this would look really nice with the skirt above, so if I do have a lot of spare £££ one weekend I may have to invest in this beast, but if not I'l just wear the skirt with something I already own!
Black Stud Embellished Heels - New Look £29.99
I had never ever worn heels in my life before New years Eve, when I borrowed Lozza's! I found them a lot easier than I thought to walk in and I really really liked them. So I want to get my own pair! I think these ones are really nice and would go with any outfit pretty much so I'd love to buy these when I can afford them!
Oatmeal Spike Stud Embellished Heels
These are the same as the heels before but these appear to be like a baby pink sort of colour, which would therefore go really well with the skirt! I'm not sure which pair I would buy first, maybe the black so I could wear them with anything for a while untill I had enough money to buy this pair! Who knows! I probably won't be able to afford either, hahaha.


White Tropical Flower Halterneck Bikini Top - New Look £14.99
I really like this bikini top but I would preferably like a bikini with matching underwear hahaha, so I probably won't go for this one unless I find some cheap plain white bottoms or something to wear with this! I'l see. But yeah I think this is really pretty and colourful and not very expensive so yeah! Think I might possibly be going on holiday to Turkey in April so I would need this for then! 





No comments:

Post a Comment